Mags4cheap took my order for people -charged my account and never sent mag.I e-mailed them and they said it was People's fault , noone ever contacted me nor refunded my money- I am still waiting.

Money taken in March-promised to refund June 4- could only send check- unable to credit my acct. ????? Sounds a little weird to me.

When were they going to let me know the subscrition wasn't coming?? Are they really going to refund my money and why did I have to wait for a check??

They didn't wait for their money.poor business practice.

Had an Experience with Mags4cheap?

Comments

mags4cheap.com did the same to me with an US Weekly subscription.Paid $70 for a two year subscription and I have received no magazine.

I emailed and called numerous times- their customer service is awful.NEVER would I use them again!!

I am in the same boat. I ordered People magazine on 12/18/2007 and have been dealing with them for 9 months now and haven't been able to get my money back! HELP!

Dolna Banjica, Dolna Banjica, Republic Of Macedonia #27837

I ordered People Magazine 4 months ago andnever received it..Mags4Cheap claimed they emailed me and let me know it "rejected for unknown reasons"..

I never received this email. I asked for a refund through email since their phone number kept hanging up on me. I was promised a refund by check because for some reason they can't credit the credit card I purchased the magazine with. Of course I never received the check.

They wouldn't even confirm they had my proper address.. I was concerned about this since the magazine couldn't deliver. Luckily I was able to have my credit card company remove the charge. The credit card company said to mail back the check if I receive it...

There is no way I will see that check.

This company has scammed too many people for me to expect a refund.DON'T PURCHASE A MAG THROUGH MAGS4CHEAP!